COC Sprint, Middle & Long
- It is not allowed to enter any forested areas within the embargoed zones.
- There is no embargo for the Relay or HPP Fundraiser
- It is allowed to enter parking lots, roads and pedestrian zones in Whistler Village so long as you do so without an orienteering map.
- Whistler Village will be embargoed completely from 7:30 am Sunday Aug 3rd.
- We realize that some people will be staying at hotels in Whistler Village and ask that competitors take a direct route to the assembly area on Sunday morning and do not "hunt" for controls before the race
- See race information for directions to the arena.
View COC Embargoes in a larger map
WCOC Long & WCOC Middle
NOTE: The embargo is in effect from km 4 to km 18 on the Sabiston Creek Forest Service Rd. Somewhat relevant terrain can be found on existing SAGE maps: Red Plateau and the northern part of McQueen Lake. See the SAGE website for local events on these maps.
View WCOC Embargo in a larger map