And the views are fantastic!
There are some updates that we would like to pass on:
1. There will be more water on courses than shown on the map
2. There will be more flagged routes on Courses L1 and L2 than shown on the map.
3. A young bear was sighted on the east end of the map July 31st
4. A model map for the Sprint on August 8th will be available at Whistler. See Murray Foubister for a copy. Otherwise, copies will be available at Registration on the 8th. A link will follow for the model map so you can print it off.
5. Competitors in the M85+, W80 and W85+ will be given the option of competing on a slightly shorter Course 4 for the Long event on Sunday. In addition, the map will be printed at 1:7500. This is an option and all competitors in each class must agree to the change. Competitors will be approached by the organizers at the Canadian championships in Whistler to seek agreement. They can contact Alan Vyse, Marion Owen or John Rance for more details.
See you in Whistler!